CPU
i9-13900KF
Graphics
RX 6600
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
A little help much appreciated from a still newbie after my third Hackintosh build!

OK so I have successfully(sort of) built my 3rd Hackintosh with the following specs;

MoBo: Z790 Aorus Elite AX DDR4
CPU: Intel I9 13900Kf
GPU: AMD Radeon RX6600 8Gb

Everything seems to be working after a few tweaks with kexts etc but the only thing I cannot get working so far is the Bluetooth.
The icon is in the menu bar and I can turn it on but then when I click on the Bluetooth preferences link in the sub menu it goes to the system preferences Bluetooth section where it is showing as not on even though the menu bar has the toggle indicator set to on. I cannot see any parable devices there either.
I tried a few tutorials from Youtube videos to add in BrcmPatchRAM3.kext, BrcmFirmwareData.kext, BlueToolFixup.kext but nothing seems to work.

Any help is of course much appreciated.

Do you think if you told us which WiFi/Bluetooth card/module make and model you are using it might be helpful?

It is possible you are using a Broadcom WiFi/BT card, as that is the make of card that would require the kexts you listed, but then again you are a noob of sorts, so who knows?

As it stands we have no idea which Bluetooth module you are using, so helping you will be a non-starter. We are not mind readers!

Ahh yes I suppose that info would help aye!
OK so this is the info that is shown under the Bluetooth tab in the system report;

Bluetooth Controller:

Address: NULL
State: Off
Chipset: BCM_4350C2
Discoverable: Off
Firmware Version: v0 c0
Product ID: 0x0001
Supported services: 0x382039 < HFP AVRCP A2DP HID Braille AACP GATT Serial >
Transport: USB
Vendor ID: 0x004C (Apple)

It is just the built in Bluetooth of the Mono I am trying to get working.

Last edited:
If you are dual booting macOS/ Windows/ Linux can you look in one of the other OS’s and confirm the make and model of the built-in WiFi/BT card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back