CPU
i7-4970K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
My Rocketfish Bluetooth adapter seems to take forever to connect to my Magictrack Pad. It was nearly instantaneous with Lion. Anyone else have a problem or suggestion?

Thanks.

I don't have a solution for this, but I'm having a similar problem. I have an older Kensington usb bluetooth adapter which connected to the Magic Trackpad and keyboard with little to no problem in Lion, but now in ML it takes much longer to connect after booting up.

same here with a targus adapter. instant on snow leopard 30sec-a minute in ML.

I just bought the trackpad and I'm having the same issue (rocketfish).

Console shows this:

**** [AppleBluetoothHCIControllerUSBTransport][configurePM] -- ERROR -- waited 30 seconds and still did not get the commandWakeup() notification -- this = 0xffffff8012184400 ****

Same issue here ... I have a Kensington and a few rocketfish adapters that worked perfectly in 10.7, and now take 30-60 second to become active in 10.8. Very frustrating!

same here, rocketifish magic mouse and apple keyboard. I've been just hitting the button on the keyboard and turning the magic mouse on and off, I never sat there long enough without messing with it to see if it does eventually connects on it own.

When I get some time I was going to try sleep/wake up bluetooth fix that notshy posted here:tonymacx86 Forum • View topic - Not Shy's Guide - Potentially Fix Bluetooth Sleep/Wake, everything is working good right now on 10.8 I hate to mess with it right now.

I'm also having bluetooth problems. I'm using the ultron USB bluetooth adaptor, worked perfectly with Lion.

On Mountain Lion I can't even pair my Apple keyboard or Apple mouse. I can detect them though.

OK... I was able to fix it by replacing "IOBluetoothFamily.kext" with the Lion version 10.7.4.

It may actually be one of the kexts inside of Plugins but I was lazy and replaced them all.

Everything else seems to be working fine.

If you try this make sure to back up just in case.

That kext did the trick for me. The bluetooth devices connect quickly now. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back