Contribute
Register

Bluetooth lost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Under testing.
Attached for information, SSDT-UIAC & IOREG when using it.

Attachments

• SSDT-UIAC.dsl
    2 KB · Views: 114
  • IOREG - with SSD-UIAC.ioreg
    3.1 MB · Views: 91
Under testing.

Assuming your computer has only two USB3 ports (no other USB ports), looks fine.

Assuming your computer has only two USB3 ports (no other USB ports), looks fine.
Right two USB 3 ports and two internal USB. And, after using the laptop for few hours....it is solved :)!
Thank you !

Under testing.

I have the same laptop and DW1830 card with the same BT issue as you as well. I followed the procedure for patching using USBinject/SSDT link above but still having the problem under 10.13.

Work at initial boot up but once goes to sleep and awakes then BT is lost. Are you having the same issue too? I;m thinking something in my config.plist that could be causing a conflict, can you share yours I'd like to compare

I have the same laptop and DW1830 card with the same BT issue as you as well. I followed the procedure for patching using USBinject/SSDT link above but still having the problem under 10.13.

Work at initial boot up but once goes to sleep and awakes then BT is lost. Are you having the same issue too? I;m thinking something in my config.plist that could be causing a conflict, can you share yours I'd like to compare

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Here you go

Attachments

• mysetup2.zip
    6.6 MB · Views: 84
which guide did you follow to setup clover?

I used "fraisdos125" guide "Lenovo x250" as a starting point. His guide is almost spot on for this particular system. Rehabman has provided good guidance as well.

In summary, WIFI works but the BT portion is a real problem, PC boots up with BT on and see the controller listed as "BCM920703 Bluetooth 4.1" under USB3.0 which matches the adapter. Once the computer awakes from deep sleep I no longer see the original controller but instead see BCM2045A0 as the new controller which is a problem. I'm unable to find good fixes, the workaround or fixes discovered are really spotty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back