Contribute
Register

Bluetooth isssue mouse pointer resets to corner of screen GA-Z87MX-D3H - i7-4770K

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I've built a hackintosh lately with the GA-Z87MX and I7 processor.

It's alll working fine except I'm having a niggling issue with the Bluetooth.

I've tried various adaptors with a similar issue.

Sometimes the system doesnt seem to resume from screensave and when that happens I have to restart the system.

After restart the magic mouse pointer randomly resets to the left hand corner of the screen. It seems to happen when I lift the mouse of the mouse pad. This obviousl doesn† usually happen!

I can stop the problem by removing the adaptor deleting the com.apple.Bluetooth.plist and rebooting the computer and reinserting the adaptor.

The issue is really annoying me and if anyone has a fix for this i'd be really appreciative!

I've tried the following adapters:
IOGEAR GBU521
Kensington Bluetooth USB Micro Adapter

Just had this problem after having my GMYLE bluetooth adapter for 3 days. I popped out the USB adapter, and put it back in and it sorted it out fine. We'll see how long it goes before another screwup. If it's once a week or something, I can deal with it. Any more than that and it's gonna be a nuisance in the long term.

I've had a similar issue on one of my builds. My problem appears to be some possible RFI or EMI because the tiny little Iogear USB BT adapter is at the very back of my build. I used a USB extension cable to bring the adapter up to the front of my build (it's an older machine & in an older case with no front panel USB 2.0 connectors). That seemed to fix my issue :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back