Graphics
HD4000
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
i've updated os x to el capitan from yosemite yesterday, and everything is working as in the previous version with the exception of bluetooth module. i tried repairing permissions and rebuilding cache several times to no avail. What might be the problem? Thank you

i've updated os x to el capitan from yosemite yesterday, and everything is working as in the previous version with the exception of bluetooth module. i tried repairing permissions and rebuilding cache several times to no avail. What might be the problem? Thank you

Not a guide. Moved to laptop support.

What bluetooth controller do you have in your laptop?

freefall12 click apple at top left of screen. click about this mac/system report/Bluetooth. see what shows up

Thank you for your help. i've solved the problem by updating the kext alone. if i tried updating other parts using probook installer, the system will not boot anymore. so please update only the kext if you have the same problem.

Thank you for your help. i've solved the problem by updating the kext alone. if i tried updating other parts using probook installer, the system will not boot anymore. so please update only the kext if you have the same problem.

The PBI has some old builds. Old build of Clover. Old build of IntelBacklight.kext.

Best to update kexts/Clover/etc from outside PBI.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back