Motherboard
Lenovo Ideapad 310-I5ISK
CPU
i7-6600U
Graphics
HD 520 + GTX 920MX | 1920x1080
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi i have a problem with mojave 10.14.3 basically my bluetooth pairs to macOS but does not play any sound. Everyother bluetooth device works fine but when it comes to bluetooth headphones/speakers no sound plays through it i've recently configured my USB configuration with hackintool and set my bluetooth card to internal and everything else but the same problem. any help would be appreciated

Attachments

• debug_3523.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 42
config.plist, you may want to enable these:
Code:
<key>Fixes</key>
            <dict>
                <key>Comment-IRQ Fix</key>
                <string>The following fixes may be needed for onboard audio/USB/etc</string>
                <key>FixHPET</key>
                <false/>
                <key>FixIPIC</key>
                <false/>
                <key>FixRTC</key>
                <false/>
                <key>FixTMR</key>
                <false/>
            </dict>

also removes the #s from these:
Code:
<key>PciRoot(0)/Pci(0x1f,3)</key>
            <dict>
                <key>#hda-gfx</key>
                <string>onboard-1</string>
                <key>#layout-id</key>
                <integer>3</integer>
                <key>#no-controller-patch</key>
                <integer>1</integer>
            </dict>

MacBookPro13,1 would be a better choice

Hi thanks for the reply. I use Macbook 13,3 because i am using this hidpi enabler https://github.com/xzhih/one-key-hidpi and i get screen flickering when its Macbook 13,1 which is 13inch and my laptop is 15inch. I only get minor to no screen flickering when im using the Macbook bro 13,3 smbios after a prolonged amount of usage.

I tried setting fixes to "true" and removed the hash from the codes but still the same problem.

Hi thanks for the reply. I use Macbook 13,3 because i am using this hidpi enabler https://github.com/xzhih/one-key-hidpi and i get screen flickering when its Macbook 13,1 which is 13inch and my laptop is 15inch. I only get minor to no screen flickering when im using the Macbook bro 13,3 smbios after a prolonged amount of usage.

I tried setting fixes to "true" and removed the hash from the codes but still the same problem.
maybe worth making sure all your kexts are up to date:

Ok ill check out of topic question i see you have an nvidia optimus crd how did you manage to disable the dgpu was it through DSDT/SSDTs? just asking cause i've tried that method and it did not work
i used to use hotpatch method in High Sierra

then when i wanted to update to latest version of High Sierra, it wouldn't work, due to micro code not being updated in my BIOS, so i went through the hassle of updating the micro code manually in my bios, and while i was editing the bios, i managed to switch off nvidia altogether, so i then didn't need to use hotpatch any more :)

i used to use hotpatch method in High Sierra

then when i wanted to update to latest version of High Sierra, it wouldn't work, due to micro code not being updated in my BIOS, so i went through the hassle of updating the micro code manually in my bios, and while i was editing the bios, i managed to switch off nvidia altogether, so i then didn't need to use hotpatch any more :)

Oh ok i see i am able to disable dgpu through bios buts its a pain having to turn it off and on when having to use windows because im a light PC gamer and i sometimes play first person shooter games on my laptop.

Could i rely on this guide to disable my optimus card? https://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/295584-disabling-nvidia-optimus-card-on-all-laptops/ its from 2014 and i feel it may be outdated for mojave

Oh ok i see i am able to disable dgpu through bios buts its a pain having to turn it off and on when having to use windows because im a light PC gamer and i sometimes play first person shooter games on my laptop.

Could i rely on this guide to disable my optimus card? https://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/295584-disabling-nvidia-optimus-card-on-all-laptops/ its from 2014 and i feel it may be outdated for mojave
this one:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back