ASRock Z490 phantom gaming ITX/TB3
CPU
I9 10850k
Graphics
RX 5500 XT/UHD 630
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi there,

As I'm still having issues streaming Apple Music via bluetooth headphones/AirPods Pro, I figured I'd start my own thread.

The issue: whenever I try to stream music using bluetooth headphones or AirPods pro connected to the Hack it won't play except if I download the track I want to listen to or if I listen to a track that I've uploaded to Apple Music from my library. It also happens when using Apple Music online with Safari but not with Chrome, listening to something on Youtube works even with Safari though.

So far, I've tried many things like unpairing device, reseting them, changing Apple ID, fresh install and so on but nothing worked.

There is a way to bypass the issue by creating a multi output device using the audo midi setup app and selecting AirPods Pro but I hope there is something that can be done to make it work without doing this.

Strangely, when booting in safe mode everything works as it should and I can stream without any issues through bluetooth so I don't know if the issue is with AppleALC, Lilu, Whatevegreen or something else that boots when booting in normal mode vs safe mode but I don't know how I can compare.

I'm using a bcm94360ng wifi/bt module which works and alcid 11 (codec: Realtek ALC1220) in plist

This issue started after updating from 12.2 to 12.3 and has been present ever since, hope someone can help :)

Thanks

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    5.6 MB · Views: 56
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back