1Gb GT-220
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hey Guys.

I have a cheap unbranded bluetooth usb dongle for my hackintosh, and it works fine in leopard, and shows up fine in snow leopard, however in snow leopard it can only find devices half the time and won't ever connect to them!

At first I thought it was just the bluetooth dongle, and have since bought a new one but I'm having the same problem, both work 100% and right out of the box in leopard.

I know it's just a minor hitch but it would be nice to be able to use my apple wireless keyboard again after it's been sitting in it's box since I updated to 10.6

Thought I'd see if anyone has an solution to this problem, or at least the same problem as after much googling it doesn't really seem to be documented anywhere.

Thanks Guys!

I have a cheap unbranded one from an electronics shop. I did find that two of the USB ports on the back of the computer would cause it to act funny, plugging it into any other port it works fine. I am on 10.6.5 beta.

stick with branded bluetooth dongles. cheapie dealextreme/focalprice are way too glitchy. i got 2 from focalprice and they both refuse to pair properly in OSX and Win 7. i got the Iogear GBU421 http://www.iogear.com/product/GBU421/ . no problems with Remote Buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back