4. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. iBook
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
  3. Other
Hi everyone

I just got my build working last night(have run into some kernel panic issues but i'll get that fixed regardless

Anyways, I have a magic mouse + the apple aluminium keyboard, both of which are wireless. I also have a USB bluetooth dongle, can I use that or will it result in more trouble, is there a known working bluetooth peripheral (PCI or USB)? Right now I'm using an apple mouse and apple wired keyboard. Let me know,
Mitch

:headbang:

I have my Hack up an running with a wired keyboard and wired mouse. Have a wireless keyboard and magic mouse; just waiting for my bluetooth adapter to arrive. Will let you know if I run into any issues when I try them out.

I have my Hack up an running with a wired keyboard and wired mouse. Have a wireless keyboard and magic mouse; just waiting for my bluetooth adapter to arrive. Will let you know if I run into any issues when I try them out.
Success! I got the aluminum wireless keyboard and Magic Mouse up and running! I am now just working to enable them to wake from sleep. (the setting is grayed out in the bluetooth setting page.) I am confident that I will find the solution to that elsewhere in the forum!

Hi,
i bought both too... mouse and keyboard wireless from apple. but now I'm having some problem.
at the chimera screen to chose witch OS i wanna boot, my keyboard does not work so i had to choose from my usb old keyboard and when i get at the login screen in OSX Lion i can't type de password either.

they only work when i get in the system. inside the osx and windows everything works great.

someone can help me please??

thank you!

It would help to know what USB bluetooth adapter your are using! You might also check out the USB bluetooth adapter database. I use the Rocketfish RF-MRBTAD and although the wake from sleep is grey, I can wake using Macally BT keyboard or Magic Mouse. I have also tested using an Apple wireless keyboard with no problems. Works in bios as well. :thumbup:
wiki/index.php/Bluetooth_Adapter_Database

zeisaac said:
Hi,
i bought both too... mouse and keyboard wireless from apple. but now I'm having some problem.
at the chimera screen to chose witch OS i wanna boot, my keyboard does not work so i had to choose from my usb old keyboard and when i get at the login screen in OSX Lion i can't type de password either.

they only work when i get in the system. inside the osx and windows everything works great.

thank you!

unplug the USB keyboard and mouse, reboot. if need be, unplug the USB Bluetooth adapater (AFTER BOOTING TO CHIMERA) and then plug it in again.

occasionally my USB BT adapter will not work from a reboot. simply replugging it will solve the problem. my USB bt adapter works in BIOS, chimera, rboot, and of course lion 10.7.2 nearly flawlessly aside the occasional issue during boot. i'd say 99% of the time.

i did everything you say and sill not working at the chimera screen, i can't choose between the OSx or Win7.. please help, i don't wanna use tow keyboards. thank you :)

ohgood said:
zeisaac said:
Hi,

thank you!

unplug the USB keyboard and mouse, reboot. if need be, unplug the USB Bluetooth adapater (AFTER BOOTING TO CHIMERA) and then plug it in again.

occasionally my USB BT adapter will not work from a reboot. simply replugging it will solve the problem. my USB bt adapter works in BIOS, chimera, rboot, and of course lion 10.7.2 nearly flawlessly aside the occasional issue during boot. i'd say 99% of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back