Contribute
Register

Bluetooth: BCM20702A0 - Asus Maximus V formula - Mountain Lion

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are not installing the edited kext properly; any change made in S/L/E requires repairing permissions and rebuilding cache. Use KextBeast, Kext Utility, etc.

Installed it with kextbeast and still not working and finding this error in the system.log:
Jun 22 23:36:41 localhost kernel[0]: Kext com.apple.driver.BroadcomUSBBluetoothHCIController might not load - kextd is currently unavailable.

Tried swaping and reversing etc it for several times, still it won't move forward.
Haven't seen the error anymore tough.

Installed it with kextbeast and still not working and finding this error in the system.log:
Jun 22 23:36:41 localhost kernel[0]: Kext com.apple.driver.BroadcomUSBBluetoothHCIController might not load - kextd is currently unavailable.

Tried swaping and reversing etc it for several times, still it won't move forward.
You have an interesting way of solving problems. This stuff works exactly one way. The more experiments you try, the lower the probability of success. Make the edits correctly, install the kext correctly. That error says something is seriously wrong. Suggest a Combo Update to get back to the native kexts. Install a correctly edited kext, correctly. The values provided in the link work on my Asus P8Z77-I Deluxe.

You have an interesting way of solving problems. This stuff works exactly one way. The more experiments you try, the lower the probability of success. Make the edits correctly, install the kext correctly. That error says something is seriously wrong. Suggest a Combo Update to get back to the native kexts. Install a correctly edited kext, correctly. The values provided in the link work on my Asus P8Z77-I Deluxe.

Problem is reversing the numbers didn't make much sense, didn't know however that testing it did harm.
When I have some spare time I'll try and reinstall the whole lot and do it in one go, I'll report back here.
Thanks anyway for your help.

Problem is reversing the numbers didn't make much sense, didn't know however that testing it did harm.
Problem is not the order, it is the values are reversed for the properties:

Post #1 attachment (not working)
idProduct: 6069
id Device: 2821

Post #3 link (working)
idProduct: 0x0b05 - 2821
id Device: 0x17b5 - 6069

Testing incorrect edits simply results in failures, no harm.

Sorry Im new on hackingthosh world, i dont understand nothing :p i have the same problem, i need help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back