HD 520 1920x1080
Mac
  1. Mac mini
  2. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey I have a Probook 4430s with Yosemite and I am having a problem with Bluetooth and USB stops working after the laptop goes to sleep. This includes the Camera and all 4 USB ports. Does anyone have any idea what could be causing this. I am using the latest version of Clover boot loader and I used the conversion instructions to convert from Chimera to Clover boot loader.

Hey I have a Probook 4430s with Yosemite and I am having a problem with Bluetooth and USB stops working after the laptop goes to sleep. This includes the Camera and all 4 USB ports. Does anyone have any idea what could be causing this. I am using the latest version of Clover boot loader and I used the conversion instructions to convert from Chimera to Clover boot loader.

post ioreg: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Here is my iOREG from my laptop after going to sleep and USB not working. Let me know if you want one from a fresh reboot.

Attachments

• Matthew’s MacBook Pro.ioreg
    1.5 MB · Views: 105
Here is my iOREG from my laptop after going to sleep and USB not working. Let me know if you want one from a fresh reboot.

What devices aren't working? Which ports are they plugged into... USB2 or USB3?

Use USB2 ports. USB3 has issues...

The only port that works is the one on the right (the side with the dvd drive) and only the rear port the one closest to the dvd drive. All the ports work after a reboot.

The only port that works is the one on the right (the side with the dvd drive) and only the rear port the one closest to the dvd drive. All the ports work after a reboot.

I don't have your hardware, so you'll have to figure out which ports are USB2 vs. USB3...

I believe the ones on the left (the side with the power connector) are the USB 3.

I believe the ones on the left (the side with the power connector) are the USB 3.

Guessing is a bad idea. Open IORegistryExplorer and plug devices in. See which driver they attach to...

Help me here I am struggling to find the usb in ioregexplorer. From my research the one on the left nearest to the HDMI port is the usb3.0 port which does not work even after a reboot. All the others are usb2.0.

Help me here I am struggling to find the usb in ioregexplorer. From my research the one on the left nearest to the HDMI port is the usb3.0 port which does not work even after a reboot. All the others are usb2.0.

Search for AppleUSBEHCI (will be under EHC1/EHC2). And GenericUSBXHCI (will be under RP08/IOPP).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back