Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
asus z97-pro
CPU
i7-4790k
Graphics
gigabyte gtx770 4gb
Let me start by saying ive had my machine up and running since mid August and its been sorta stable. I used this guide to get myself up and running http://www.tonymacx86.com/user-buil...ro-wi-fi-ac-core-i7-4790k-evga-gtx-760-a.html
Aside from these issue im addressing I am very happy with my Hack Pro.

Notable Issues

if you are using heavy wifi the bluetooth get really jumpy; when you move along the track pap while downloading anything it becomes nearly unusable so just use a rat9 mouse when i download now.

my bluetooth has been touchy since day one. basicly the first time you boot it will work and then if you restart the machine it bluetooth doesnt work at all, but the fix for that is restart go into the bios disable bluetooth and wifi restart and then enable it again and then boot to osx. However sometimes that only half fixes it; my track pad will work, but i cant do gestures or tap to click all i have the ability to do is move and physically click; what has worked in the past to fix this problem was just leave it off for a few hours and comeback and boot up and its all good again, but this time its been nearly a week ive been tolerating this issue and cant fix it.

wifi work almost flawlessly everyonce in a while when you boot it will not work but if you turn wifi off in osx and then turn it back on it works amazing again.

if you let the machine goto sleep and then wake up you have to boot back up in order to get sound again this is no big deal to me i just dont let it sleep.

some times i will boot and then about 2 minutes after my machine freezes and i have to restart in verbose mode or i get kernal panics.

i just recently added a Samsung 4k monitor to along side my Samsung 50inch 1080 tv. and about every 4 or 5 boots my 4k background is set to the same thing as my 50inch this once again no big deal to me.

If anyone has a fix for the bluetooth i would love you forever. its the only thing that keeps happening that makes me want to sell this and just buy a real mac again. I do have the iogear bt 4.0 dongle and a tp link wifi card on hand if that would solve my issues at all. PLEASE PLEASE any help is so appreciated.

Parts
Asus z97-pro
i7-4790k
gtx 770 4gb
16gb corsair Vengeance

Has anyone experienced this same problem? It so inconsistent even with a fresh installation. Im starting to lose my mind:oops::banghead:

Now out of no where my apple wireless keyboard only types 1 no matter what key i hit. i did absolutly no changes to my setting the keyboard was working perfect last night i woke up and tried to email someone and all i got was 111111111111111111. please someone help me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back