Contribute
Register

bluetooth after sleep fix ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I havent used the Clover pbi, i was one of the first Who used a vanilla System just by copying everything, ill try Clover pbi

I don't know if the patch is a good thing or bad thing. I don't use BT... Good luck!

sorry but i really dont get it WHERE i can find this patch.
notihing in clover configurator,nothing in efi partition

in the kextstopatch section are only my asalways patches like applehda, the hdmi patch and the trim support patch

in the kextstopatch section are only my asalways patches like applehda, the hdmi patch and the trim support patch

In CloverConfigurator add this patch:
Name: IOBluetoothHostControllerUSBTransport
Find: 0000000F8507010000
Replace: 0000000F8407010000
Comment: Fix Bluetooth 30 seconds commandWakeup

I'm not sure if it works because I don't use BT but that's it.

After you use the current version of ProBook Installer CE, you'll see it in your config.plist. If you didn't select the option which creates config.plist, then, well...

There isnt an option for creating a new config.plist.. but ill try mr andreks patch

EDIT:ah you mean config/dsdt patcher. okay, i'll try to repatch it with it.. how can i start without dsdt and 1080p screen?

There isnt an option for creating a new config.plist.. but ill try mr andreks patch

Actually, there is... It is in the DSDT patcher section (don't me why... it would not have been my decision... I would have made it a separate option).

From the description of "Config and DSDT patcher":

This set of options will create config.plist, extract, patch and install a DSDT.aml file for your ProBook.

Credits for RehabMan, BigDonkey and philip_petev, pokenguyen.

** Emphasis mine.

yeah i know.
i have 1080p screen, i know i cant boot without dsdt but with a special ssdt for working screen.. what do i have to do?
i want to repatch everything by clover pbi

yeah i know.
i have 1080p screen, i know i cant boot without dsdt but with a special ssdt for working screen.. what do i have to do?
i want to repatch everything by clover pbi

What I do is setup Clover's config.plist such that I can boot without DSDT. Inject/Intel=true, DualLink=1. That way, if I want to regen DSDT, I can do so by removing it from ACPI/patched and rebooting, then running the PBI CE. I do not remember if the config.plist generated by PBI CE generates it this way or whether I added it, but it is the way to go.

Or... you can use the special SSDT...

thank you guys, now its working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back