Graphics
Intel 3000 512MB
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
hey guys, with ml installed there was a fix for getting bluetooth get to work after sleep.
but i cant find it anymore.. is there another solution?
wifi/bt is atheros9285, or should i replace it?
bt is very important for me, because i use to stream music to my soundsystem
wifi/bt is atheros

hey guys, with ml installed there was a fix for getting bluetooth get to work after sleep.
but i cant find it anymore.. is there another solution?
wifi/bt is atheros9285, or should i replace it?
bt is very important for me, because i use to stream music to my soundsystem
wifi/bt is atheros
Same here . After wake i lose connectivity . I use broadcom BCM94352HMB

connectivity isnt my problem, my problem ist that it says bluetooth not available, and under ml there was a fix that reinitialized the bt.

i'm interested in finding a solution to this as well. i have bluetooth set up for my speakers, but i have to constantly restart to use it.

i'm interested in finding a solution to this as well. i have bluetooth set up for my speakers, but i have to constantly restart to use it.

If you have Atheros AR3011, you need a bluetooth uploader. If you used the guides here, you already have it (IOath3kfrmwr.kext).

But I notice there is a config.plist patch related to BT (for 30 sec delay) if you use Clover PBI. If you have that patch in your config.plist, you might try without it.

Where can i find this Patch?
Im using Clover and ar3011 aswell(ar9285card Mini pcie or so)

im using for clover configurator for editing config.plist and i cannot find anything

im using for clover configurator for editing config.plist and i cannot find anything

It is placed in KextsToPatch by the ProBook Installer Clover Edition.

I havent used the Clover pbi, i was one of the first Who used a vanilla System just by copying everything, ill try Clover pbi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back