Contribute
Register

Bluetooth adapter died... Need a new one. Any suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
CPU
I7-3770K
Graphics
GTX 660 Ti
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey guys, it's been about a few months since I built my hackintosh. I had the iogear gbu521 bluetooth adapter which worked fine until today, when it randomly just died.

Since I've been out of the swing of hackintosh, I was wondering if any new and better bt adapters came out?

I really want to try and buy a new adapter today at the store, and I found a rocketfish RF-MRBTAD at a store nearby, but I was wondering if works with mountain lion 10.8.5, and can wake it up from sleep. It would be nice if I could use it in the bios, but it's not a necessity since I did live without it when I had the iogear.

I'm open to suggestions as well, thanks in advance!

Hey guys, it's been about a few months since I built my hackintosh. I had the iogear gbu521 bluetooth adapter which worked fine until today, when it randomly just died.

Since I've been out of the swing of hackintosh, I was wondering if any new and better bt adapters came out?

I really want to try and buy a new adapter today at the store, and I found a rocketfish RF-MRBTAD at a store nearby, but I was wondering if works with mountain lion 10.8.5, and can wake it up from sleep. It would be nice if I could use it in the bios, but it's not a necessity since I did live without it when I had the iogear.

I'm open to suggestions as well, thanks in advance!

http://www.tonymacx86.com/user-buil...i7-4770k-ga-z87x-ud5h-32gb-ram-gtx-770-a.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back