Graphics
GTS-450
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I have searched and tried various different things. The problem seem to stem from the GPU. My motherboard does not have an on board GPU so I have to use my GTS 450.

I am installing ML from a disk partition. I am unable to install ML. After the apple logo, the installation stalls with black screen and mouse spinning.

I have tried GraphicsEnabler=Yes. I have tried replacing the nvidia ML kexts with Lion kexts and nothing seems to work. I have searched and test various things but have not come up with a solution.

GIGABYTE GA-P67A-UD4-B3
eVGA GTS 450
i3-2100
8GB 1333Mhz DDR3

I have searched and tried various different things. The problem seem to stem from the GPU. My motherboard does not have an on board GPU so I have to use my GTS 450.

I am installing ML from a disk partition. I am unable to install ML. After the apple logo, the installation stalls with black screen and mouse spinning.

I have tried GraphicsEnabler=Yes. I have tried replacing the nvidia ML kexts with Lion kexts and nothing seems to work. I have searched and test various things but have not come up with a solution.

GIGABYTE GA-P67A-UD4-B3
eVGA GTS 450
i3-2100
8GB 1333Mhz DDR3
Please try booting with -v -x and post the info where it hangs. As others have noted, you need to delete the org.navi.OemSMBIOS kext from /S/L/E.
Did you have a functioning system before going to ML?

Try using PCIRootUID=0. Worked for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back