CPU
i7 10700K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
  3. Mac mini
My computer has recently started to have an odd issue where when it goes to sleep and I wake it back up, the left monitor wallpaper will be blue. If I try to change it via system preferences I get a beach ball. If I try to play League of Legends, it stalls. If I try to really do anything the computer becomes slow or the app doesn't open. I'm pretty sure I have the latest lilu and whatevergreen kexts. I have to do a hard restart and try to get all my work done before it goes to sleep. Thanks for any help. If I need to post logs just let me know which ones.

Attachments

• config copy.plist.zip
    2.5 KB · Views: 39
  • kexts copy.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 46
Same Mobo and CPU/GPU. Having the same issue. Tried everything but slowdown keeps occurring. Very strange.

My computer has recently started to have an odd issue where when it goes to sleep and I wake it back up, the left monitor wallpaper will be blue. If I try to change it via system preferences I get a beach ball. If I try to play League of Legends, it stalls. If I try to really do anything the computer becomes slow or the app doesn't open. I'm pretty sure I have the latest lilu and whatevergreen kexts. I have to do a hard restart and try to get all my work done before it goes to sleep. Thanks for any help. If I need to post logs just let me know which ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back