560TI-Hawk
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi guys!

I need help. Last night I installed Windows 7 to my second HD. (Without Yosemite ssd of course). Windows worked good, but when I booted to Yosemite (10.10.3) so just blank screen (no signal) after Apple boot screen. I tried so many flags, but not working. Just with nv_disable=1. So I reinstalled with Unibeast (10.10.1) and is not working again. i do not get it!! When I installed in December (with this Unibeast stick) it was works.

I can boot with nvda_drv=1 but just sometimes and i must boot from Unibeast stick.

Please help! :cry: And sorry for my bad english.

Chimera 4.0.1
hdmi

Hi guys!

I need help. Last night I installed Windows 7 to my second HD. (Without Yosemite ssd of course). Windows worked good, but when I booted to Yosemite (10.10.3) so just blank screen (no signal) after Apple boot screen. I tried so many flags, but not working. Just with nv_disable=1. So I reinstalled with Unibeast (10.10.1) and is not working again. i do not get it!! When I installed in December (with this Unibeast stick) it was works.

I can boot with nvda_drv=1 but just sometimes and i must boot from Unibeast stick.

Please help! :cry: And sorry for my bad english.

Chimera 4.0.1
hdmi

Now what is happening while trying to boot from HDD without USB support??

On previous versions (10.10.1 and 10.10.2 ) is the graphics card enabled after installation of Web Driver or it was worked without Web Driver??

After Apple boot logo just blank screen. (No signal). Also with Unibeast USB now. :crazy:

With native OS X drivers but with flags GraphicsEnabler=Yes, PCIRootUID=1

Try to boot in safe mode. If you are able to boot, then install the attached kext (After backup the original). Execute repair disk permissions and rebuild caches then reboot and check.

Attachments

• AppleGraphicsControl.kext.zip
    181.7 KB · Views: 67
I tried update to 10.10.3, use this kext and still not work. So I reinstalled again with Unibeast (10.10.1) and I tried boot without flags. (which I've used in the past when OS X was working - GraphicsEnabler=Yes, PCIRootUID=1) Sometimes boot fine, sometimes blank screen after Apple loading screen. I do not know why...

org.chameleon.boot
<key>EthernetBuiltIn</key> <string>Yes</string>
<key>Graphics Mode</key>
<string>"1920x1080x32"</string>
<key>HDAEnabler</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>HDEFLayoutID</key>
<string>01000000</string>
<key>IGPEnabler</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>Kernel Flags</key>
<string>kext-dev-mode=1 npci=0x3000</string>
<key>Legacy Logo</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>Timeout</key>
<string>2</string>
<key>UseKernelCache</key>
<string>Yes</string>

I also tried Nvidia web drivers (with nvda_drv=1 in kernel flags) and not working. :banghead:

I tried update to 10.10.3, use this kext and still not work. So I reinstalled again with Unibeast (10.10.1) and I tried boot without flags. (which I've used in the past when OS X was working - GraphicsEnabler=Yes, PCIRootUID=1) Sometimes boot fine, sometimes blank screen after Apple loading screen. I do not know why...

Which port you are using for monitor connection?? Use DVI/HDMI without converters.

Set graphics card/PCIe as your primary video adapter/initial display port on BIOS.
Disable Integrated Graphics on BIOS.

Then try to boot with "dart=0 PCIRootUID=1 GraphicsEnabler=No IGPEnabler=No -f -v"

I also tried Nvidia web drivers (with nvda_drv=1 in kernel flags) and not working. :banghead:

I am not sure whether you card requires web driver or not. As per my understanding GTX 560 TI & GTX560 have native support on Yosemite and does not requires web driver.

Not working...

So I tried install Mavericks 10.9 and working great. Something is wrong with Yosemite but I do not understand why it before update 10.10.3 worked without a problem.:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back