Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GA-Z87X-UD4H
CPU
i7 4770K
Graphics
Mac
  1. iMac
Have previously successfully installed OS X Yosemite using UniBeast and MultiBeast, but as a few Apps failed to function properly, tried to install using Clover. Trouble is, everything went smoothly until Step 3: Install OS X Yosemite. Restarted computer and all the beautiful log on options displayed, but when I select and click on Boot OS X Install from OS X Install OS X Yosemite option, a blank screen appears with the mouse pointer doing :beachball: and nothing else happens! Am I missing something? Please help!!! Many thanks.

Have previously successfully installed OS X Yosemite using UniBeast and MultiBeast, but as a few Apps failed to function properly, tried to install using Clover. Trouble is, everything went smoothly until Step 3: Install OS X Yosemite. Restarted computer and all the beautiful log on options displayed, but when I select and click on Boot OS X Install from OS X Install OS X Yosemite option, a blank screen appears with the mouse pointer doing :beachball: and nothing else happens! Am I missing something? Please help!!! Many thanks.

Did you edit/replace the config.plist? What you describe is usually caused by using the one loaded by default with improper edits for your hardware.
Follow the Clover guide and use the config.plist for HD4600 linked at the bottom of the guide.

Thanks Going Bald. I did edit Clover as advised, but used the standard configure.plst instead. I'll try replacing it with the HD4600 and see what happens. I don't have to start from fresh, or do I? Many thanks and have a wonderful day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back