2. MacBook Air
Classic Mac
  1. Performa
  2. Power Mac
  3. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
I updated to the latest 10.15.6 and now my screen goes blank at the log in screen.
Updated to the latest Clover 5120, Lilu and WhateverGreen.

I am able to Screenshare from another Mac and control the Hackintosh. When this is done the display appears again on the Hackintosh.
Not sure what is causing the display to go blank at the log in screen from a fresh boot.

Anyone have similar issue?

Thanks.

I updated to the latest 10.15.6 and now my screen goes blank at the log in screen.
Updated to the latest Clover 5120, Lilu and WhateverGreen.

I am able to Screenshare from another Mac and control the Hackintosh. When this is done the display appears again on the Hackintosh.
Not sure what is causing the display to go blank at the log in screen from a fresh boot.

Anyone have similar issue?

Thanks.

I have the same issue, it looks that it is due to Clover 5120, i reverted back to 5119 and i don't have the blank screen problem. I can see that the release of Clover 5120 has been removed 1 day after the release so i think they figure out the issue and i hope they are fixing the problem.

unfortunately downgrading clover to 3 previous versions did not help me.

unfortunately downgrading clover to 3 previous versions did not help me.

Hey Yoji! They have released again the Clover 5120 version today, i have tested and now it works correctly for me, i have no more blank screen.

Thank you for the follow up. Unfortunately I am still in the dark.

Might end up doing a install from scratch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back