Contribute
Register

Black screen with Apple and rebooting (on Clover start-up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus H81M-k
CPU
i5
Graphics
GTX 760
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hi guys,

I'm new in Hackintosh/Customac and I tried the experience with my PC (we told me the components are compatible)

My config is:

ASUS M81H-k
Intel Core i5 4440
8 GB of RAM DDR3
MSI GTX 760

and my problem is:

When I boot on my USB key (I created a bootable key with Unibeast for El Capitan) i fall on Clover start-up and I select my USB key, a black screen with a white Apple logo appears, but like 5/10 seconds after, my PC reboots and nothing happen, the USB key is booting again, and always the same thing, apple logo and reboot.

I want to know how to fix this problem, if someone knows, I'll be very happy :)

thanks in advance !

Hi guys,

I'm new in Hackintosh/Customac and I tried the experience with my PC (we told me the components are compatible)

My config is:

ASUS M81H-k
Intel Core i5 4440
8 GB of RAM DDR3
MSI GTX 760

and my problem is:

When I boot on my USB key (I created a bootable key with Unibeast for El Capitan) i fall on Clover start-up and I select my USB key, a black screen with a white Apple logo appears, but like 5/10 seconds after, my PC reboots and nothing happen, the USB key is booting again, and always the same thing, apple logo and reboot.

I want to know how to fix this problem, if someone knows, I'll be very happy :)

thanks in advance !

We need more info to provide any guidance. Please boot in the verbose mode from the Clover screen (press the space bar and select Verbose mode in the drop down, then down arrow to the Return selection.).

When the boot stalls, take a readable photo of the screen and post that photo.

And what version of Clover are you using?

Good modding,
neil

Hi, I forgot to close the thread my hackintosh is complete,

the problem i had is just the unmounting of the EFI partition of my usb key. I just re-made a usb bootable key with Unibeast, and it works :)

thanks anyway for your help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back