i7-8700k
Graphics
gtx1060
Hi guys,
I am new here and I am a freshman to hackintosh. I build a pc as following:
CPU i7 7800k
motherboard Giga Z370 UD3H
GPU GTX1060
I installed High Sierra 10.13.6 (17G65). I used a clover folder someone shared in internet. The installation was smoothy and system was up. So I started to install Navidia Web driver, but it was in black scree when it restarted, but I can start it in safe mode. Someone online told me to change Bios CMS to disable, becasue I use a DP port. It really works, but when I check the Nvidia log, it shows the system is using defaud graphic, so I clicked the nearby one Nvidia webdriver, it confirmed with me if I contitune, I clicked Yes and the system restarted. It run into black screen, I still can start it in safe mode. and obviously the web driver is working, because the screen looks very nice.

But I am not able to enter in normal start. Please help me. By the way, my sound doesn't work either.

Many thanks.

I also updated to the newest version and got the same problem with my 1070.

let's wait some expertise to give hands

Different build, same OS, same problem I believe with 1070

i have to update it . the webdriver was not working, the screen just looks better when the CMS is enabled. i cant start up it without nv_disable=1.

i have to update it . the webdriver was not working, the screen just looks better when the CMS is enabled. i cant start up it without nv_disable=1.
CSM doesnt seem to show up on my mobo anymore, and nv_disable=1 didn't do the trick. Still stuck, but thanks for the input

guys, can you check your GPU's hardware id? many experts told me if the id is 1B83, you wouldnt have any chance to work on webdriver. pls check and let me konw. you can check it in windows.

Hi guys,
I am new here and I am a freshman to hackintosh. I build a pc as following:
CPU i7 7800k
motherboard Giga Z370 UD3H
GPU GTX1060
I installed High Sierra 10.13.6 (17G65). I used a clover folder someone shared in internet. The installation was smoothy and system was up. So I started to install Navidia Web driver, but it was in black scree when it restarted, but I can start it in safe mode. Someone online told me to change Bios CMS to disable, becasue I use a DP port. It really works, but when I check the Nvidia log, it shows the system is using defaud graphic, so I clicked the nearby one Nvidia webdriver, it confirmed with me if I contitune, I clicked Yes and the system restarted. It run into black screen, I still can start it in safe mode. and obviously the web driver is working, because the screen looks very nice.

But I am not able to enter in normal start. Please help me. By the way, my sound doesn't work either.

Many thanks.
Did you installed nvram from multibeast? Most of the time is that, csm enabled is always good with descrete cards

I think i have tried to install nvram, though my z370 should already have native nvram support. thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back