Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
FoxConn AT-7330
CPU
i3-3227u
Graphics
HD4000
Please help. I am getting black screen, kernel panic loading nvidia kexts or unknown CPU. I have tried GE=y/n IGP=y/n -v -f -F npci=0x2000 npci=0x3000 I tried removing the card and installing but that's when I get unknown CPU. Why is this miniATX board and ASUS GT210 2GB card not working together. I have previously had a Gigabyte card running on an Z87-HD3 and all was well. do I need another board or another card? I have had strange issues where the same card that works on 1 dell OptiPlex will not work on another and just give black screen, I have no idea why it happens but it does. Can anyone give me the answer please?

My config is: i7-4790k H97-HD3 GT210 2GB

Please help. I am getting black screen, kernel panic loading nvidia kexts or unknown CPU. I have tried GE=y/n IGP=y/n -v -f -F npci=0x2000 npci=0x3000 I tried removing the card and installing but that's when I get unknown CPU. Why is this miniATX board and ASUS GT210 2GB card not working together. I have previously had a Gigabyte card running on an Z87-HD3 and all was well. do I need another board or another card? I have had strange issues where the same card that works on 1 dell OptiPlex will not work on another and just give black screen, I have no idea why it happens but it does. Can anyone give me the answer please?

My config is: i7-4790k H97-HD3 GT210 2GB

Posting a photo of your kernel panic screen will be helpful.

I had no luck with Chimera on this motherboard, I used Clover method from Rampage.dev and all works perfectly. Has anyone had success with Chimera on this board?

I had no luck with Chimera on this motherboard, I used Clover method from Rampage.dev and all works perfectly. Has anyone had success with Chimera on this board?

I don't think there will be problem with Chimera, but you have identify the issue and need to apply proper solution to get it work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back