Graphics
GeForce 650 Ti 2 GB
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I get the following error when booting from my USB install and then the screen goes black. I've tried both shutting the monitor off and unplugging it with no success. I've also used nv-disable=1 with no success.

Any suggestions?

Attachments

• IMG_0890.jpg
    IMG_0890.jpg
    1,021.2 KB · Views: 120
Are you using a GTX 650Ti? if so make sure you haven't got inject nvidia in your config.plist.

I get the following error when booting from my USB install and then the screen goes black. I've tried both shutting the monitor off and unplugging it with no success. I've also used nv-disable=1 with no success.

make sure you use nv_disable=1 (with an underscore) not nv-disable=1 (with a dash, like you posted above)

Have you tried booting with the arguments -v (verbose mode) and -x (safe mode)? Also, which display output are you using?

Can you attach a screen shot of Finder showing EFI/CLOVER/kexts/ on the EFI partition of the USB drive in tree mode with all subdirectories expanded and files showing? Also please attach EFI/CLOVER/config.plist from the same partition.

I disabled InjectNVIDIA and added the argument nv_disable=1 and instead of having the monitor turn off the monitor stays on and turns white.

As a side note I have two monitors.

No need to use nv_disable=1. GTX650 works native with no Graphics Injection. Mount your EFI partition EFI/Clover Config.plist open in Clover Configurator un-tick nv_disable=1 save reboot. If your using Nvidia Web drivers you will need to add nvda_drv=1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back