i5 6400
Graphics
HD 530 - 1030
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello!

I followed this guide, and after I choose boot OS X install from Mojave, it passes the logging part, but when that finishes screen gets black (tried switching from VGA connector to HDMI, but doesn't even recognize HDMI, only VGA).
I don't have any dedicated video card (like Nvidia or AMD), I use the integrated one from Intel.

Can you please help me? I tried for 6 hours again and again but with no result.

Thanks!

Hello!

I followed this guide, and after I choose boot OS X install from Mojave, it passes the logging part, but when that finishes screen gets black (tried switching from VGA connector to HDMI, but doesn't even recognize HDMI, only VGA).
I don't have any dedicated video card (like Nvidia or AMD), I use the integrated one from Intel.

Can you please help me? I tried for 6 hours again and again but with no result.

Thanks!

MacOS does not support VGA for a long time. You have to use HDMI or DVI. HDMI is better.

What do you mean by "not recognize HDMI"?

You were right! I switched to HDMI and got to install OS screen. There, on disk utility I berased ssd, but then got unmounted and tried to install the OS and get error that the installation is corrupt. Which doesn't make sense since I have my MacBook pro near me

MacOS does not support VGA for a long time. You have to use HDMI or DVI. HDMI is better.

What do you mean by "not recognize HDMI"?
Hey!
I've managed to install macOS Mojave, but turning mac into sleep mode will make it sleep forever. I'm not sure I have installed the correct kexts, how can I be sure?

Also, when turning on the mac , on logo loading screen, the screen flickers for a while, but then it gets back to normal. Is this ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back