Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-B75M-D3P
CPU
i5-3570K
Graphics
Sapphire Pulse Radeon RX 580 8GB
Hi,

I've been trying to get a Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 580 to work on my GA-B75M-D3P running Os X 10.13.6 and can't get very far at all.

If it's just plugged into PCI slot, the computer boots ok, but obviously the card doesn't work. As soon as I plug in the PCI-Power Supply, then when I power on, very little happens. The fans all spin up, but I get no display output, from either the internal card or the Sapphire. I don't even get the Num Lock on my keyboard.

Looking through guides and posts I've tried a few things. I've tried fiddling with my BIOS a bit, for example setting INTERNAL GRAPHICS to ENABLED and INIT DISPLAY FIRST TO IGFX (and PEG). And I've tried HDMI, DisplayPort and DVI out of the Sapphire. I've also turned off Inject Intel in my Clover. But, I don't wanna keep stabbing around more or less blindly. Any advice what I can try?

My power supply is a CORSAIR CX Series CX550 550W. It has the 6+2 PCI-E adapter. I understand there's maybe a different kind of adapter I can try? Dual 6 to 8? But I don't know if that's the logical next step from here.

I'm attaching photos of my BIOS. Thanks for any guidance.

Lev

Attachments

• BIOS 2.zip
    12.2 MB · Views: 154
Updating my BIOS version from F3 to F7 did the trick for me, a solution I found in this thread:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back