Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Lenovo c940-iil
CPU
i7 1065G7
Graphics
Iris Plus, 3840x2160
Hi, I'm trying to install Catalina(10.15.7) on my laptop Yoga C940, after boot from USB installer with no problem, it reboots to my SSD, then I see some kernel panic stops my installation. I solve that by mmio whitelist, then I noticed that OpenCore picker is not shown on my screen anymore (it does be there in the log file). After fixing another panic, now my problem is:
When I boot from my USB, I can see the OC load massage, then I see a black screen rather than the picker and [EB:...] massage. Then I suddenly see the output again, after some ACPI error, finally it stops and the screen get darker, after a while just a black screen.

I'm a new guy in hackintosh, and I don't even know how to describe this exactly, so I'm sorry for just saying "black screen" in the title.

This is my hardware, mine is i7-1065g7, 16GB and 4K display version, and I have replaced the SAMSUNG SSD to WD SN550: https://psref.lenovo.com/syspool/Sys/PDF/Yoga/Yoga_C940_14IIL/Yoga_C940_14IIL_Spec.PDF

I use OpenCore-0.7.8-Debug, and create my USB installer from App Store on my desktop hackintosh. Here is my EFI with the latest log file. Thanks very much if anyone can help me!

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    33.3 MB · Views: 98
  • some_ACPI_error.jpg
    some_ACPI_error.jpg
    6.9 MB · Views: 70
  • where_it_stops_and_get_darker.jpg
    where_it_stops_and_get_darker.jpg
    6.9 MB · Views: 65
Hi, I'm trying to install Catalina(10.15.7) on my laptop Yoga C940, after boot from USB installer with no problem, it reboots to my SSD, then I see some kernel panic stops my installation. I solve that by mmio whitelist, then I noticed that OpenCore picker is not shown on my screen anymore (it does be there in the log file). After fixing another panic, now my problem is:
When I boot from my USB, I can see the OC load massage, then I see a black screen rather than the picker and [EB:...] massage. Then I suddenly see the output again, after some ACPI error, finally it stops and the screen get darker, after a while just a black screen.

I'm a new guy in hackintosh, and I don't even know how to describe this exactly, so I'm sorry for just saying "black screen" in the title.

This is my hardware, mine is i7-1065g7, 16GB and 4K display version, and I have replaced the SAMSUNG SSD to WD SN550: https://psref.lenovo.com/syspool/Sys/PDF/Yoga/Yoga_C940_14IIL/Yoga_C940_14IIL_Spec.PDF

I use OpenCore-0.7.8-Debug, and create my USB installer from App Store on my desktop hackintosh. Here is my EFI with the latest log file. Thanks very much if anyone can help me!
please read the faq for proper hardware profile setup:

please read the faq for proper hardware profile setup:
Hi, I have updated my profile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back