i5-4202Y
Graphics
Intel HD 4200
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
my computer is hp spectre x2 pro 13 i54202y with intelhd4200

i install elcapitain then yosemite then maverik successively with always the same result, i can install osx only by choosing in the configplist l igplatformid 0x12345678 if no I do not complete the instalation process Of course, I followed the installation guide of tonymac86 scrupulously, with the configplist and the kext indiques so my problem is when I boot with the igplatformid 0x12345678 I have only 7mb allocates to my hd4200, and if I place the correct igplatformid 0xa260006 then I boot on osx but I have a black screen, no display but the osx is started I can turn off the computer with the power button followed by return and the computer is shut down normally. I followed the guideline of tonymac which says:

In case you can not boot with a valid ig-platform-id (may need to inject EDID, or patch IOKit / CoreDisplay when you have a 4k display, or other problems), use an invalid ig-platform-id (0x12345678), and deal with the graphics issue at post-install.

for me may be a backlight probleme or screen, i dont know .

now i would like to do post install, i would like to inject my edid but i do not know how to do it I extracted the identifier of the screen under windows but I do not know what to write in the fields edid vendor product etc can he help me please, I attach the edid file of my display and my clover +ioreg

Attachments

• edid display hp spectre.rtf.zip
    6.6 KB · Views: 67
  • gendebudsh.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 64
Last edited:
my computer is hp spectre x2 pro 13 i54202y with intelhd4200

i install elcapitain then yosemite then maverik successively with always the same result, i can install osx only by choosing in the configplist l igplatformid 0x12345678 if no I do not complete the instalation process Of course, I followed the installation guide of tonymac86 scrupulously, with the configplist and the kext indiques so my problem is when I boot with the igplatformid 0x12345678 I have only 7mb allocates to my hd4200, and if I place the correct igplatformid 0xa260006 then I boot on osx but I have a black screen, no display but the osx is started I can turn off the computer with the power button followed by return and the computer is shut down normally. I followed the guideline of tonymac which says:

In case you can not boot with a valid ig-platform-id (may need to inject EDID, or patch IOKit / CoreDisplay when you have a 4k display, or other problems), use an invalid ig-platform-id (0x12345678), and deal with the graphics issue at post-install.

for me may be a backlight probleme or screen, i dont know .

now i would like to do post install, i would like to inject my edid but i do not know how to do it I extracted the identifier of the screen under windows but I do not know what to write in the fields edid vendor product etc can he help me please, I attach the edid file of my display and my clover +ioreg

You are forgetting about FakePCIID.kext + FakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphics.kext.
https://github.com/RehabMan/OS-X-Fake-PCI-ID

Do not use old FakePCIID kexts.

no i use this one, RehabMan-FakePCIID-2017-1215

no i use this one, RehabMan-FakePCIID-2017-1215

Your kextcache output unequivocally contradicts your claim (it shows deprecated FakePCIID_HD4600_HD4400.kext).

excuse me this is the clover config i use for booting and gen sh debug report,but if i boot from my usb key with fakepccid in other kext and the good 0x200006 off the hd4200,i can t generate shdebug report because of black screen

excuse me this is an old gendebug sh,it s a wrong one

excuse me this is the clover config i use for booting and gen sh debug report,but if i boot from my usb key with fakepccid in other kext and the good 0x200006 off the hd4200,i can t generate shdebug report because of black screen

No idea what you're trying to say.
The files you provided in post #1 clearly show the wrong kexts.
If you don't know how the wrong kexts came to be installed, you should start over with the guide:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

excuse me this is an old gendebug sh

this is the new one ,with a new instal osx 10,11,6 from apple store

Attachments

• gendebugsh.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 63
Last edited:
this is the new one ,with a new instal osx 10,11,6 from apple store

Your kextcache_log.txt is empty. See post #2 for proper kext installation procedures/locations:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

You will likely need Lilu.kext + IntelGraphicsFixup.kext. They are missing from Clover/kexts/Other.

Clover is detecting your EDID just fine. You may need to inject it. Simple as setting config.plist/Graphics/EDID/Inject=true.

ACPIBatteryManager.kext is not considered an "essential" kext, therefore should not be in Clover/kexts/Other.
GenericUSBXHCI.kext is also not applicable to your hardware.
Remove both.

FakeSMC.kext is not the version recommended in the guide.
Same goes for the version of Clover you have installed. The guide recommends the latest RehabMan build of Clover.

i make all the change,clover,instal kext in the s/l/e,add kext to clover/
kext/ other, now the systhem reboot during loading osx

i make a new gendebugsh

Attachments

• gendebuugsh 1.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 60
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back