Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASUS ROG MAXIMUS VIII FORMULA
CPU
i7-6700K
Graphics
Vega 56
hey guys!

So I had a pcie ssd that was running windows. I had removed the drive and used Mac only. I installed the windows drive back on because I needed to access some files and now when I boot into clover it removed my custom theme and now it boots into a black screen after the apple logo finishes updating. I didn’t change any bios setting either. Not sure what to do.

Please help!

hey guys!

So I had a pcie ssd that was running windows. I had removed the drive and used Mac only. I installed the windows drive back on because I needed to access some files and now when I boot into clover it removed my custom theme and now it boots into a black screen after the apple logo finishes updating. I didn’t change any bios setting either. Not sure what to do.

Please help!
If the files are in your Windows My documents folder then just connect the Win drive and navigate to the folder with Mac OS Finder. Mac OS can read the NTFS, but not write NTFS, so this is possible. You can then copy the file to your Mac drive and disconnect the Win drive when copy is finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back