GTX 970 Strix
Mac
  1. iMac
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Thanks in advance !

I'm looking to buy a new heatsink I'm sick and tired of the stock cooler intel so kindly provide in the I5's , I currently have the Bitfenix prodigy case with the Gigabyte Z77N mobo and G Skill memory.
Basically I'm looking for anyone who has the Noctua D14 in the prodigy ? Does it fit ? Will it fit ?

I know many of you will mention the H80i/100i but they're currently out of my budget unfortunately

Thanks again.

Thanks in advance !

I'm looking to buy a new heatsink I'm sick and tired of the stock cooler intel so kindly provide in the I5's , I currently have the Bitfenix prodigy case with the Gigabyte Z77N mobo and G Skill memory.
Basically I'm looking for anyone who has the Noctua D14 in the prodigy ? Does it fit ? Will it fit ?

I know many of you will mention the H80i/100i but they're currently out of my budget unfortunately

Thanks again.

The question isn't whether it will fit in the case, the question is whether it will fit on the mainboard. It will probably eliminate the gfx slot from use and you might have to remove the rear exhaust fan, but it is only 160mm high and you have 175mm clearance for CPU coolers in the case.

See http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOi_vbyKLik he briefly places a D14 without fans in the case.

Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO/Plus is a great cpu heatsink, much smaller than the NH-D14 from Noctua and also at 1/3 of the price. It IS outperformed by the Noctua, but that is under heavy loads/stress testing/very high overclocks. It comes with one fan so order another to setup a push/pull.

Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO/Plus is a great cpu heatsink, much smaller than the NH-D14 from Noctua and also at 1/3 of the price. It IS outperformed by the Noctua, but that is under heavy loads/stress testing/very high overclocks. It comes with one fan so order another to setup a push/pull.

Do you have one in the Prodigy ? Does it interfere with the GPU using the Z77N?

Thanks for your reply :)

Nevermind I found it on another site , It fits perfectly ! Thanks again :)

Decided to bite the bullet and go for a H100 ! Found one for 60 pound on ebuyer.com :D
Happy days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back