Graphics
Intel Integrated
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Classic Mac
  1. Apple
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
The new Bitfenix Prodigy case is finally in stock over at newegg folks. I know many people want to buy this case, myself included. Would love to see a golden build using this case.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.a ... 6811345017

Apropos to this particular case, any itx motherboard suggestions? Something that'll play nice with ivy bridge.

*Note: I am aware full IB support is still not available...just thought I'd ask.

Apparently the white Prodigy is in stock, but the black Prodigy, which I pre-ordered over a month ago, is not. Next week, they say.

Have you purchased a motherboard yet? I'm interested to see what itx boards people are having the most success with.

Or I guess I could utilize the search function to out ;)

I plan to move in my CustoMac Mini 2011 build with Gigabyte H61N-USB3 and Core i3-2105. I'll upgrade it later, after the smoke clears and the dust settles on a suitable Ivy Bridge mini-ITX build for Mountain Lion.

I bought Silverstone's 500W fully modular power supply that is 140mm deep, which eliminates concern for the fit in Prodigy's PSU bay. 160mm power supplies will fit, but cable management would require some tight bends within the remaining 20mm space. I will be modding the power cables to be somewhat like Gandalf: neither long nor short but precisely the length they need to be. I'll also sleeve them with MDPC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back