Contribute
Register

BIOS Settings for GIGABYTE GA-Z77-DS3H Intel Core i5?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GIGABYTE GA-Z77-DS3H
CPU
i5-3570K
Graphics
ASUS GTX 660 2GB
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I have been able to install both Mountain Lion and Mavericks, but I haven't yet been able to get either to boot from the hard disk. I was wondering, for the GA-Z77-DS3H motherboard:

• What are the correct BIOS settings?
  • What are the preferred Multibeast settings? (I've been able to get both the audio and the network working properly, so no help needed there.)

When it attempts to boot from the hard disk, I see the Chimera screen where my boot drive is listed, and underneath there is text that says, "Press any key to enter startup options." and a progress bar. When the progress bar finishes the screen goes black, then the Apple screen, then the screen goes black again and then my monitor flashes the alert, "No signal detected!"

Is there any other troubleshooting information necessary to diagnose this problem, and if so, how do I gather it?

Also, in addition to the SSD where I'm installing the OS, I also have a 250GB SATA HD in another bay. Does that present a problem?

Excellent! I had missed several settings in MultiBeast. Now the only issue I've run into is that Kaspersky fails to install.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back