Contribute
Register

Big problem with wifi! wep/wpa/wpa2 (urgent)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
(SOLVED) Big problem with wifi! wep/wpa/wpa2 (urgent)

i have a laptop acer 5750g with problem to access. for install this os x i used unibeast. and multibeast.my hardwares are: Atheros -ar5b97, i5 2410m sandy bridge, for solve this problem i used every kext but nothing! (IO80211family.kext, wifi injector,IO80211family9287.kext, patch dsdt)my file in extension for wifi are: (airportAthero40.kext, IO80211family.kext,IO80211family9287.kext,wifi injector.kext)enclose my dsdt, IO80211family.kext and patch dsdt.aml thanks for any help!(sorry for my english)

i have a laptop acer 5750g with problem to access. for install this os x i used unibeast. and multibeast.my hardwares are: Atheros -ar5b97, i5 2410m sandy bridge, for solve this problem i used every kext but nothing! (IO80211family.kext, wifi injector,IO80211family9287.kext, patch dsdt)my file in extension for wifi are: (airportAthero40.kext, IO80211family.kext,IO80211family9287.kext,wifi injector.kext)enclose my dsdt, IO80211family.kext and patch dsdt.aml thanks for any help!(sorry for my english)

There is no need to replace IO80211Family.kext. Restore it to vanilla, undo all related DSDT patches, and install toledaARPT.kext: https://github.com/toleda/airport_pcie-hm/raw/master/airport_kext_enabler/toledaARPT.kext.zip

can i have to uninstall every kext mentioned?

You should go back to a vanilla install as far as networking. Then add only toledaARPT.kext. Do a fresh install if necessary.

how to restore it to vanilla?

If you didn't keep a backup before replacing them... after a fresh install, you have vanilla.

(SOLVED) Big problem with wifi! wep/wpa/wpa2 (urgent)

If you didn't keep a backup before replacing them... after a fresh install, you have vanilla.
thank you now is work! but i don't know what i need for work my manager battery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back