Graphics
HD3000
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
any laptops out there with mulittouch support ? e.g 3 finger swiping to move between screens etc

I'm considering a new laptop to replace my trusty 4530s, something a little less heavy.

Hi Mjb152,

I am not sure what type of specs you are looking for in a new laptop. However, my Asus zenbook (i5 3rd generation) which has elantech touchpad supports full multitouch gestures just like the Macbook. You can even customize the actions via the elantech kext.

thx, I'm ideally after i5 or i7, decent trackpad, and resolution higher than 1366x768 e.g 1920x1080 or 1600x900
I like the probook as there's tons of support here, but I see this process getting simpler all the time

I agree with you. The process to install Yosemite on my Zenbook was pretty much straightforward. The new zenbooks come with fhd (1920X1080) and as far as I know, Asus hasn't started doing the useless/restricting Wifi BIOS whitelisting that HP/Lenovo is doing. Just thought about sharing this with you.

Also,
There is some reports that the Dell XPS 13/15 support up to 5 finger gestures. The XPS line, in my opinion, have a much better screen brightness. Some people successfully purchase a touchscreen driver and they are able to use multi gestures that way as well. :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back