3. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
my system specs are
Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R FH
Intel Xeon X5650
EVGA GTX 780Ti Classified
macOS sierra 10.12.4

So i had my system half way running, installed clover, fakeSMC.kext, audio and lan drivers and nividia web driver, but my 2 current problems are that my system kept randomly restarting to the point were i didn't even have enough time to remove the audio and lan drivers so i wiped my drive and started fresh, the second problem is that the nividia driver keeps switching back to osx default driver but my card is fully recognized under osx when the driver is on OSX mode, so i'm just wondering if anyone has a recommendation for the best version of lan and audio drivers for the mobo? also i downloaded the FH DSDT for my board but it kept freezing weather it was installed or not, also do i need to run a DSDT or is it not necessary, this is my first bios hackintosh build my last 2 were UEFI so i'm new to some of the terminology like DSDT and SSDT.

thanks

my system specs are
Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R FH
Intel Xeon X5650
EVGA GTX 780Ti Classified
macOS sierra 10.12.4

So i had my system half way running, installed clover, fakeSMC.kext, audio and lan drivers and nividia web driver, but my 2 current problems are that my system kept randomly restarting to the point were i didn't even have enough time to remove the audio and lan drivers so i wiped my drive and started fresh, the second problem is that the nividia driver keeps switching back to osx default driver but my card is fully recognized under osx when the driver is on OSX mode, so i'm just wondering if anyone has a recommendation for the best version of lan and audio drivers for the mobo? also i downloaded the FH DSDT for my board but it kept freezing weather it was installed or not, also do i need to run a DSDT or is it not necessary, this is my first bios hackintosh build my last 2 were UEFI so i'm new to some of the terminology like DSDT and SSDT.

thanks
You can extract DSDT and SSDTs with Clover. Just press F4 or Fn+F4 in Clover boot screen, then all ACPI files are in EFI/Clover/ACPI/origin. Then you need to disassemble then.
Here is a guide, it is for notebooks but it also explains how you can disassemble your native ACPI files: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-patching-laptop-dsdt-ssdts.152573/

You can extract DSDT and SSDTs with Clover. Just press F4 or Fn+F4 in Clover boot screen, then all ACPI files are in EFI/Clover/ACPI/origin. Then you need to disassemble then.
Here is a guide, it is for notebooks but it also explains how you can disassemble your native ACPI files: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-patching-laptop-dsdt-ssdts.152573/

i just downloaded the DSDT from the dada base and installed it, my system is currently running smooth but i have a new problem, my GTX 780TI is running poorly for what it is, uniginevally crashes as soon as it starts the bench mark and unigineheaven runs for a bit with not quit the fps i would expect and crashes eventually, same with Minecraft i haven't had it crash yet but the fps hovers around 50 to 60 fps with medium settings, i would think this card could do more, is their something that i am missing? i have graphics acceleration and QE/CI are working and my model identifyer is MacPro 5,1 (6,1 fails to boot)

Never mind unigine was crashing because i didn't have audio installed yet it now runs fine, but i was wondering do i have to modfy the DSDT i downloaded or run it the way it is? i'm new to the DSDT and SSDT concept

To anyone who could help i have a problem i can't seem to figure out, when i schedule my system to start up at a certain time i either get the no boot logo or it freezes during but, but when ever i manually start it it always starts up without a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back