CPU
i3 1151
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
hi, can anyone recommend the best clover settings for this gpu: radeon (sapphire) rx 580 8gb? Thx.

i have this configuration Hackintosh:
- gigabyte motherboard: GA-B250M-D2V
- amd Radeon RX 580 8 Gb
- Crucial CT8G4DFS8213 Memoria da 8 GB, DDR4, 2133 MT/s (PC4-17000) SR x8, DIMM, 288-Pin X 2
- Intel Core i3-7100 3.9GHz 3MB Cache intelligente
- DREVO X1 Pro SSD Memoria a Stato Solido 256 GB SATA3
- Abwb 802.11AC Wi-Fi con Bluetooth 4.0 PCI Express (PCI-E) BCM943602CS for Hackintosh

There really shouldn't be anything to "configure". Leave Graphics section blank, plug in the RX 580, and go.

Thanks! I asked this because sometimes the mouse freezes and i thought it was a gpu problem. Do you have any ideas about it?

Check console logs to see if you have HDCP errors.

I've seen instances where bad HDMI/DisplayPort cables caused HDCP errors and led to mouse stutter.

Check console logs to see if you have HDCP errors.

I've seen instances where bad HDMI/DisplayPort cables caused HDCP errors and led to mouse stutter.

The problem persists. There are no HDCP errors. Any other ideas? Is there a way to control the video card fans manually? thx.

The problem persists. There are no HDCP errors. Any other ideas? Is there a way to control the video card fans manually? thx.

I don't know of any way to control the fans manually.

Hello everyone, the problem was the high temperature of the CPU ... I solved by increasing the speed of the CPU fan from the bios and the mouse stopped freezing.

There really shouldn't be anything to "configure". Leave Graphics section blank, plug in the RX 580, and go.

In my case it does not work like that

Hello!... If I do nothing, all is correctly identified, but I can't see HD or UHD (4K) movies. The VLC constantly hangs. I don't have any problem seeing SD movies (720 or less).

I tried to force with clover injecting ATI and identifying the string with "1DA2" (it's a sapphire model), then VLC doesn't work.
It seems that I can't use de hardware acceleration of the graphic card.

I have installed Catalina with unibeast with a pendrive. Now I only can start in MacOS booting with the pendrive, start its menu and then, I select the SSD hard drive with the OSX installed.

I have a lot of study. All of this is very difficult to me. Thank you for help everybody. You are the best!

Sorry, my english is too bad.

Regards!

you do not need any configs you just need to install lilu.kext and whatevergreen.kext and everything will work like magic
so disable all graphics injecting and settings in your clover config and do it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back