CPU
corei7 6700
Graphics
nvidia 950
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
What is the best Motherboard supported by the site of Tony Mac :)

Last edited by a moderator:
See the tonymacx86 Buyer's Guide for more information.

See the tonymacx86 Buyer's Guide for more information.
The problem is that I do not have experience in Hardware, and I want to my help with the name motherboard. The sound and other things are defined from MultiBeast:)

Last edited by a moderator:
We're not telepathic. We need to know your requirements like what are you going to use your system for? What are the apps you're going to use?

BTW, all the motherboards, listed in the Buyer's Guide, are supported by the drivers/kexts in MultiBeast. Additionally, the Buyer's Guide leads off with CustoMac builds which are example of builds you can put together depending upon your requirements.

We're not telepathic. We need to know your requirements like what are you going to use your system for? What are the apps you're going to use?

BTW, all the motherboards, listed in the Buyer's Guide, are supported by the drivers/kexts in MultiBeast. Additionally, the Buyer's Guide leads off with CustoMac builds which are example of builds you can put together depending upon your requirements.

ok I use Adobe Adobe After CC 2017 and Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2017 and Adobe Photoshop CC 2017 and the Final Cut Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back