Inte Graphics 4000
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Guys,

If Money is not an object; What is the best (BEST PERFORMANCE and future-proof features ) Hackintosh motherboard I can buy?

Uses:
Overclocking & Virtual Machines ( daily )
Gaming on Windows 8 ( regular )
XCode / Photoshop & Flash ( regular )
Media / File Server ( daily )
Occasional 3D Rendering / Video encoding( 3/4 times a year )

thanks in advance.

Hi raj47i,

I am thinking on getting the same CPU. I think this MOBO (GA-Z87X-UD3H - ATX / Intel Z87) will be a good option but I need to make sure that the DSDT is pre-edited. This MOBO is not listed on the DSDT page on this site, which is what worries me, but the MOBO is recommended, which makes me think that you don't need to edit the DSDT.

I'll let you know when I get an answer myself.

Carlos.

Hi raj47i,

I am thinking on getting the same CPU. I think this MOBO (GA-Z87X-UD3H - ATX / Intel Z87) will be a good option but I need to make sure that the DSDT is pre-edited. This MOBO is not listed on the DSDT page on this site, which is what worries me, but the MOBO is recommended, which makes me think that you don't need to edit the DSDT.

I'll let you know when I get an answer myself.

Carlos.
This board is not listed on the DSDT page because it has a UEFI BIOS - it does not need a DSDT.

Take a look in the user builds section and you'll see people having huge success with the Z87X-UD*H boards. I have a UD4H, 4770k, 32GB RAM, and it absolutely flies with OS X. Like Going Bald says, no DSDTs are needed for these boards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back