Contribute
Register

Best graphics card choice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you ! But wich brand do you use for your GTX 970 ?
I have a GTX970 Strix from ASUS and it is a catastrophe !! o_O Black screens, one monitor only, 30hz, etc.. We have try all solutions !

Wich brand you recommend for 980ti ? This card do functions with two monitors in DisplayPort ?

I have a MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G, I am not running 4K though.

Wouldn't know. I can't predict the future.

I am running an msi gtx 970 gaming 4g as well with multi monitors at 4k.
My adobe illustrator seems to crash a fair bit thou.

I am running an msi gtx 970 gaming 4g as well with multi monitors at 4k.
My adobe illustrator seems to crash a fair bit thou.

Thanks for the report ! Do you use two monitors with DisplayPort ?

For your problem, i think you must install the Nvidia Cuda Drivers..

For information, I have a X99 configuration.

Can that be a problem for the new graphic card ?

For information, I have a X99 configuration.

Can that be a problem for the new graphic card ?

It could be the issue. There are definitely different results with Z97 vs X99 vs Skylake.

It could be the issue. There are definitely different results with Z97 vs X99 vs Skylake.

thus I can say goodbye to my dreams on the condition of changing my mother board? :rolleyes:

Right now i use the display port to power a 40" Lg 4k Tv @ 60z with the club 3d adapter, I use cdmi to power the monitor. I used to use two GTX 970's and both display ports on each card worked. I took one out because i fun that final cup pro crashed a lot. Since switching to one card it seems fine.

Right now i use the display port to power a 40" Lg 4k Tv @ 60z with the club 3d adapter, I use cdmi to power the monitor. I used to use two GTX 970's and both display ports on each card worked. I took one out because i fun that final cup pro crashed a lot. Since switching to one card it seems fine.

Thank you but I don't understand :
- wich brand do you use ?
- wich ports have you tested ? HDMI, Displayport, ... Same or not ?

MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4g - All ports work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back