ATi 6670
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
G'day all,
What is the best graphic cards with HDMI including and DVI ports that is out of the box (OOB) or almost with minimal editing?

I'm looking for an graphic card to suit me for HTPC setup with TV, it has to have HDMI with audio. Including sleep without Sleep Enabler.

Thankyou
AP

Geforce 640 gt

Can you tell me which Geforce 640 GT? Theres heaps of them.
Can you tell me if it is running well or you have to modify the kexts?
Cheers
AP

I just installed a EVGA GTX 650 (Super clocked 2GB) in my hacintosh running OS X Mountain Lion 10.8.2. It worked straight out of the box with GraphicsEnabler=No. I set GraphicsEnabler=No in multi-beast; Shutdown; installed the card; turned on the machine and everything worked. Its faster than the GT 640.

Here is the link to Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/EVGA-GeForce-SUPERCLOCKED-Graphics-02G-P4-2653-KR/dp/B00966IU9W/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1351712387&sr=8-5&keywords=gtx+650

Thank you
Does HDMI work?
Cheers
AP

I would assume it requires a little DSDT fix to enable HDMI audio. I have not heard this works on any video OOB. Is it correct?

I would assume it requires a little DSDT fix to enable HDMI audio. I have not heard this works on any video OOB. Is it correct?

That is why I am bringing up the subject - All I want to know if there is a card out there that is almost OOB without editing even without DSDT editing (thats my weekness!).
Cheers
AP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back