Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
So I have a newly 100% Lion Hackintosh Mini and want to start doing some gaming on it.

Wanted to get some advice on the best way to install Windows 7. I have a single 750GB HD which I realize will need to be partitioned.

Is it possible to install Windows through Boot Camp to keep my Lion partition? Or will I have to format the whole drive and start with a fresh install of Lion (which I'd like to avoid)

Thanks for the advice.

Z

1st boot mac osx 2nd win7 , when install finish windows 7 using EasyBCD to make ur dual boot i have install using this step

partition one mac partition two is win7

zeeebs said:
So I have a newly 100% Lion Hackintosh Mini and want to start doing some gaming on it.

Wanted to get some advice on the best way to install Windows 7. I have a single 750GB HD which I realize will need to be partitioned.

Is it possible to install Windows through Boot Camp to keep my Lion partition? Or will I have to format the whole drive and start with a fresh install of Lion (which I'd like to avoid)

Thanks for the advice.

Z
Best is to add another hard drive. But if you have to install on same drive, then use disk utility to add a second partition and format it EXFAT. Then see viewtopic.php?f=81&t=20872 . Just pick up at step 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back