Graphics
GTX 650TI Boost
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
One that works straight out of the box or at least doesn't require that much effort to get working.
Anyone know any?

I already have and there are only two given. The TP link(which everyone seems to have a problem with) and the Rosewill (which is US only and I'm not american)

I already have and there are only two given. The TP link(which everyone seems to have a problem with) and the Rosewill (which is US only and I'm not american)

The TP link works fine for thousands of Hackintosh users, very few have had problems. Sometimes fitting it in a different slot will make it work properly, sometimes wireless problems can be down to changing router channel or even updating router software.

Give it a go - its cheaper than other 'out of the box' wireless cards that are Mac compatible.

How about a D-Link DWA131 USB solution, more attractive price, but be careful that you download the correct drivers (RTL8192SU)

http://www.tonymacx86.com/network/9...dwa-131-really-cheap-price-only-10-bucks.html

Adrian B

Yeah I might as well try it. I'm just looking for a card/usb with the fastest speed and mac compatibility.

Make sure that you try it in a USB2 socket first - it might work in a USB3 socket, but best get it going using USB2 first.

Good luck :thumbup:

Adrian B

yeah, hope it works! haha thanks

update: the tp link tl wdn 4800 works like a charm so far. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back