Register

best 10" Tablet

Status
Not open for further replies.

ATB

Graphics
GTX770
Hello

I do realize that perhaps this might be TOO off topic, but wasnt really sure where else to check

I need a tablet to read pdf's, after doing some research there are so many options - screen resolution, quad core versus dual core, 1GB ram vs 2GB, mini hdmi versus no hdmi, etc

Originally wanted to spend around $100, and I did find some options, later realized could surf the web as well + other options with a tablet

Main reason is to read pdf's (ebooks), why not spend "a little extra" and have a bit more power

anyone know of any inexpensive 10" tablets ("best buy" is the thought)

anyhow, thanks for reading, sorry if this is posted in the wrong section or just too off topic

...here two options I cam across - any input (constructive) much appreciated as usual

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Asus-Me...rg=20140602152332&rk=1&rkt=10&sd=351062718174

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produ...a9_1_5g_1gb_8gb_android_4_1.html/prm/alsVwDtl

thank you

sweet, thank you

I did notice it didnt have a gpu, is that important (in a tablet that is)

the two I was considering both had a "mali 400" gpu... ?

sweet, thank you

I did notice it didnt have a gpu, is that important (in a tablet that is)

the two I was considering both had a "mali 400" gpu... ?

If you'll mostly be reading books and surfing on it I don't think a GPU
makes much difference. Gaming possibly. If you go with Asus and
Intel, just like in your signature rig, you won't be disappointed. :thumbup:

How's the video work going with that Z87 build BTW ?

Went with the ASUS tablet, probably a bit more than I actually need but Im happy with the price. thanks for the info and suggestion, I wanted a 10" tablet mostly for reading.

Havent done any video editing yet, but by August I should be. I went X79 for the additional two cores. Finishing up my home studio hopefully done this week. Ill post pictures of my build and studio and later some videos hopefully as well... if that option is still available that is.

Thanks again for the info and help, always appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back