Graphics
AMD 6850
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I have two of these with my two builds. I am curious if anyone has figured out a way to get the wireless network utility you have to install to save wireless settings. Sleep disconnects wireless and you have to be at the physical location to retype in the password yourself. I have an apple airport card I created, but it loses connection or becomes really slow, and I just haven't wanted to mess with it anymore, so I bought the Belkin one at Walmart and while it works completely with out slowing down or disconnecting. I can't understand why it disconnects after sleep or won't remember my settings after reboot.

I added a profile from the wirless utility, find yours and click add profile and apply, it saved mine. I have a problem with my wirless only working like 2 minutes then the browser locks up. I have a 100% signal, can a mac run on a G router or does it have to be N

Thanks. I haven't had any problems with that and I think my landlords router is a g router. Good luck and wish I could help out some more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back