AMD Radeon HD 6870 1024 MB
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi

I have a Belkin mini bluetooth adapter, and for the life of me I can't seem to get it to work.

does anyone have any ideas?

chris

I have the same little dongle in my machine, running Lion, and I can't get it to recognize it.

What really sucks is that Belkin's website gives windows drivers, and the short "if you have OS X, just plug it in".

Please let me know if you get this working.

I really wish i had better news, but so far I have not been able to get this to work, and no one on here has come up with anything that has helped.

let me know if you get it working.

Chris

UKchris said:
I have a Belkin mini bluetooth adapter, and for the life of me I can't seem to get it to work.
Lion 10.7.3, works OOB. Plug it in a USB2 port, no restart required. System Information/USB screenshot
belkin_mini_bluetooth_usb.png

Attachments

• belkin_mini_bluetooth_usb.png
    belkin_mini_bluetooth_usb.png
    72.9 KB · Views: 254
I had a belkin working OOB as well with lion. I just didn't have the waking from sleep working and it took just a few seconds to reconnect with my magic mouse. I could never get the wake from sleep working and ended up getting the jabra.

hethwt said:
I had a belkin working OOB as well with lion. I just didn't have the waking from sleep working and it took just a few seconds to reconnect with my magic mouse. I could never get the wake from sleep working and ended up getting the jabra.
Wake from sleep with the Belkin Mini Bluetooth USB works in 10.7.3 with this edited IOBluetoothFamily.kext.

Attachments

• IOBluetoothFamily.kext.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 94
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back