Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> BEGGING All Asrock Z390 Phantom Gaming sli/ac owners for Clover/UEFI configs :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASrock z390 Phantom Gaming sli/ac
CPU
i9-9900K
Graphics
Radeon VII
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
As the title suggests, I'm looking for some help from people who have successfully installed macOS with this mobo. I started my own troubleshooting thread at: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...hackintosh-attempt.272339/page-2#post-1914902

but we had little success. It would seem the issue resides somehow in the motherboard settings. I've been searching like mad on the forum, and I've found that ITX/AC owners are able to get past this issue by downgrading their bios to 1.2. My particular motherboard only has a 1.1 and a 1.2, both of which produce the same results.

I found a thread where two people were discussing their POST installation issues with this particular motherboard, but neither had posted a guide on how they got there. That thread is:

I was all ready to turn in the towell on this motherboard till I saw that post. Now I know it's possible to hackintosh with this mobo. I'm looking for my fellow asrock friends to help a brother out!

Incase a search would lead anyone to this thread with my motherboard, go to the thread that I posted originally. One of the guys responded with his Clover settings to get our board working.

Yeah, that was me lol.
Have you managed to get LAN or Wifi working?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back