Contribute
Register

Beautiful young girl singing in my brothers studio filmed with cannon T2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
She has such a sweet voice and the hands on the guitar are solid. :thumbup:

Just a couple of things I am wondering. Is the guy playing the guitar your brother? Are you using a hackintosh as the Workstation?

The music is pretty solid. Clear, crisp, good quality vocal and guitar, mixing, everything was just really well done.

i agree on the Thread Heading, thought it was great. good guitar playing. man that was great clarity through my soundbar Optical. I want that camera!!:thumbup:

In reply to ROWAS...

Yep defo my brother he started playing guitar and leaning music when he was about 12 'he wasn't good then lol', he left school to goto university and gained a music degree in engineering and music production, he now teachers music and producers music for all kinds of people inc BBC tv radio and producers for young wannabe's wanting to try and make it in the music industry 'British Xfactor ect, here is my bro's website for info equipment ect if you would like to learn more.. http://www.reddiesel.tv i only wish i was as talented ho well:(

His studio is full of gear and I'm not sure what it is apart from the real 2008 mac pro and a macbook pro 2011 and Cubase 6, mixing desk with loads of wires going to all difrent kinds of things, he did ask me a few weeks ago regarding building a Hackintosh for him but i dont think he is confident enough to go down that route, i have showed him this website with all the other peoples music hack rigs but he seems not convinced, i do understand his point when he needs to rely on it for a living.

i agree on the Thread Heading, thought it was great. good guitar playing. man that was great clarity through my soundbar Optical. I want that camera!!:thumbup:

Im not sure if you realise but none of the sound was recorded with the camera, just saying:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back