Gigabyte Z87X-UD4H
CPU
Intel Core i7 - 4770k
Graphics
Geforce GTX 760
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Hello,

Updated to 10.12.4 using the standard update system and now I have lost my WiFi hardware. It is the BCM94360CD from Wdxxfu Studio so I believe it is genuine. Worked perfectly with all updates until this one.

I have tried updating Clover to the latest and re-running MB but that hasn't fixed it. Any other ideas of what I can try/check?

@Tenatious, please update your profile (personal details) with your build (Motherboard or Model, CPU and Graphics Card).
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

Anyone? The bluetooth is working OOB but for some reason the Wi-Fi has just stopped working completely. Doesn't work in Windows either. On the PCI card the BT LED is lit but the Wi-Fi light isn't.

I've tried adding the FakePCIID kext using Kext Wizard but as far as I can tell these aren't being loaded even though they are in the S/L/E folder.

Also noticed that IO802211Famiy kexts aren't being loaded.

Last edited:
Going to bring this thread back alive. Back to the same issue after updating to High Sierra. I'm sure I managed to get it working but can't for the life of me remember how now! Any help in the right direction once again would be greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back