Contribute
Register

BCM94352z Yosmeite no USB Bluetooth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• wl’s MacBook Pro.ioreg
    2.1 MB · Views: 95
How are you, you let me in the Mac app store download 10.10.3, this is me to use the original extracted ioreg files after installation, trouble you look again, if there is no way, I will completely forget the problems of bluetooth, because you all make uncertain that is really no way.

In this ioreg, there is no bluetooth device on the USB bus.

I can see you do not have the correct DSDT patches for using AppleUSBXHCI.kext. If your bluetooth device is connected to the XHC controller and it is not working (due to lack of patches) that could be the issue.

In this ioreg, there is no bluetooth device on the USB bus.

I can see you do not have the correct DSDT patches for using AppleUSBXHCI.kext. If your bluetooth device is connected to the XHC controller and it is not working (due to lack of patches) that could be the issue.

Yes can't identify the bluetooth problems still exist.

Yes can't identify the bluetooth problems still exist.

Like I said, your DSDT is not patched correctly for USB3. You should resolve all potential USB issues.

Note: Your Clover build is very old (2695).

Well I give up, because you said these I have tried, clover upgrade, installing third-party usb drive, but my usb bluetooth can be identified.

Well I give up, because you said these I have tried, clover upgrade, installing third-party usb drive, but my usb bluetooth can be identified.

You probably should not give up until you've attempted to do things correctly.

You probably should not give up until you've attempted to do things correctly.
The problem fold teng I have a few months, about the information on this too little, see can think of the methods are tried, I think there is no is in DSDT usb under also should be able to see bluetooth controller, the key is that it is not how to identify out. Chinese people say you are great, so I sent a post, have never thought you really respond to me, but also have patience so, it's so I would like to thank.

The problem fold teng I have a few months, about the information on this too little, see can think of the methods are tried, I think there is no is in DSDT usb under also should be able to see bluetooth controller, the key is that it is not how to identify out. Chinese people say you are great, so I sent a post, have never thought you really respond to me, but also have patience so, it's so I would like to thank.

I think you have some sort of USB problem, likely due to incorrect/incomplete DSDT patches. So far, no files you've sent had patched DSDT according to the guide... So you might do the research and read it carefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back