Contribute
Register

BCM94352Z..Sleep and Bluetooth wake...Why doesn't it work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
HP Elite X2 G2
CPU
i5-7600U
Graphics
HD620
I followed the guides here regarding setting up my Hackintosh. Everything works great, except sleep. When I have "Allow bluetooth devices to wake this computer" enabled...the computer will not sleep correctly. It will enter sleep then immediately re-awake. When I uncheck "Allow bluetooth devices to wake this computer" it sleeps fine. Why is this? Is it driver issues?

I followed the guides here regarding setting up my Hackintosh. Everything works great, except sleep. When I have "Allow bluetooth devices to wake this computer" enabled...the computer will not sleep correctly. It will enter sleep then immediately re-awake. When I uncheck "Allow bluetooth devices to wake this computer" it sleeps fine. Why is this? Is it driver issues?

It is likely a problem in your USB configuration...

Attach ioreg as ZIP: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Provide output (in Terminal):
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc
kextstat|grep -y applehda

Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory. Provide only EFI/Clover, not the entire EFI folder.

Attach output of (in Terminal):
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Compress all files as ZIP. Do not use external links. Attach all files using site attachments only.

Attatched here:

Attachments

• tonymac.zip
    2.3 MB · Views: 96
Attatched here:

You're using the port limit patch. It is a bad idea.
Instead configure USBInjectAll.kext with a custom SSDT to keep XHC ports under 15.
See Skylake Starter Guide for writeup.

You're using the port limit patch. It is a bad idea.
Instead configure USBInjectAll.kext with a custom SSDT to keep XHC ports under 15.
See Skylake Starter Guide for writeup.

Ahh, I thought that is what SSDT-USB-H170N-WIFI.aml was implementing. I will look into the guide. The Skylake starter guide was written by ammulder, and the H170N guide was written buy ammulder as well.

I added
Code:
uia_exclude=HS09;HS10
to my config.plist and am still experiencing the same problem.

"Wake reason: XDCI"

Last edited:
I added
Code:
uia_exclude=HS09;HS10
to my config.plist and am still experiencing the same problem.

"Wake reason: XDCI"

Read post #2.

Here ya go

Attachments

• tonymac2.zip
    2.3 MB · Views: 115
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back